These extremely strong filter papers have a high wet strength due to the addition of a small quantity of chemically stable resin.
|Code||Whatmans Grade 91|
- Normal qualitative applications will not introduce any significant impurities into the filtrate.
- The resins do, however, contain nitrogen so these grades should not be used in Kjeldahl estimations, etc.
- Some wet strengthened grades are available in folded (pre-pleated) forms.
Grade 91 (10 µm):
- A general-purpose creped filter for less critical routine analysis.
- Widely used to assay sucrose in cane sugar and within pharmaceutical laboratories for routine filtration.
Available in the following Sizes:
- 110mm (100 P/Box)
- 125mm (100 P/Box)
- 150mm (100 P/Box)
- 185mm (100 P/Box)
- 240mm (100 P/Box)
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.