These are the supreme quantitative filter papers featuring high wet strength and chemical resistance.
|Code||Whatmans Grade 540|
- These papers are acid hardened, which reduces ash to an extremely low level.
- Their tough surfaces make them suitable for a wide range of critical analytical filtration operations.
- Each grade offers a convenient combination of filtration speed and particle retention.
Grade 540 (22 µm):
- Fast filtration of coarse particles and gelatinous precipitates in acid/alkali solutions during gravimetric analysis.
- Typical applications include fibre in animal foodstuffs, gelatine in milk and cream, chloride in cement, and chloride and phosphorous in coal and coke.
Available in the following Sizes:
- 55mm (100 P/Box)
- 70mm (100 P/Box)
- 90mm (100 P/Box)
- 110mm (100 P/Box)
- 125mm (100 P/Box)
- 150mm (100 P/Box)
- 185mm (100 P/Box)
- 240mm (100 P/Box)
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.