These are the supreme quantitative filter papers featuring high wet strength and chemical resistance.
|Code||Whatmans Grade 540|
- These papers are acid hardened, which reduces ash to an extremely low level.
- Their tough surfaces make them suitable for a wide range of critical analytical filtration operations.
- Each grade offers a convenient combination of filtration speed and particle retention.
Grade 113 (30 µm):
- The general-purpose hardened ash-less filter paper with medium retention and flow rate.
- Extremely pure and strong with a hard surface.
- High chemical resistance to strong acid and alkali.
- Frequently used in the gravimetric analysis of metals in acid/alkali solutions and in collecting hydroxides after precipitation by strong alkalis.
Available in the following Sizes:
- 70mm (100 P/Box)
- 90mm (100 P/Box)
- 110mm (100 P/Box)
- 125mm (100 P/Box)
- 150mm (100 P/Box)
- 185mm (100 P/Box)
- 320mm (100 P/Box)
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.