These cellulose filters are used in qualitative analytical techniques to determine and identify materials.
|Code||Whatmans Grade 3|
- Pre-pleated qualitative filters are also available, which give improved flow rate and increased loading capacity compared to equivalent flat filters.
Grade 3 (6 µm):
- Double the thickness of Grade 1 with still finer particle retention and excellent loading capacity; more precipitate can be held without clogging.
- The extra thickness gives increased wet strength and makes this grade highly suitable for use in Büchner funnels.
- The high absorbency is particularly valuable when the paper is used as a sample carrier.
- This filter is also available in the Filter Cup.
- This is a convenient, disposable 70 mm filter funnel with a 250 ml capacity moulded from polypropylene with an integral, heat bonded filter.
Available in the following Sizes:
- 55mm (100 P/Box)
- 70mm (100 P/Box)
- 90mm (100 P/Box)
- 110mm (100 P/Box)
- 125mm (100 P/Box)
- 150mm (100 P/Box)
- 185mm (100 P/Box)
- 240mm (100 P/Box)
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.