These cellulose filters are used in qualitative analytical techniques to determine and identify materials.
|Code||Whatmans Grade 2|
- Pre-pleated qualitative filters are also available, which give improved flow rate and increased loading capacity compared to equivalent flat filters.
Grade 2 (8 µm):
- Slightly more retentive than Grade 1 with a corresponding increase in filtration time (i.e., slightly slower filtration speed).
- More absorbent than Grade 1.
- In addition to general filtration in the 8 µm particle size range, the extra absorbency is utilized, for example, to hold soil nutrient in plant growth trials.
- Also used for monitoring specific contaminants in the atmosphere and in soil testing.
Available in the following Sizes:
- 5mm (100 P/Box)
- 47mm (100 P/Box)
- 55mm (100 P/Box)
- 70mm (100 P/Box)
- 90mm (100 P/Box)
- 110mm (100 P/Box)
- 125mm (100 P/Box)
- 150mm (100 P/Box)
- 185mm (100 P/Box)
- 240mm (100 P/Box)
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.