These extremely strong filter papers have a high wet strength due to the addition of a small quantity of chemically stable resin.
|Code||Whatmans Grade 114|
- Normal qualitative applications will not introduce any significant impurities into the filtrate.
- The resins do, however, contain nitrogen so these grades should not be used in Kjeldahl estimations, etc.
- Some wet strengthened grades are available in folded (pre-pleated) forms.
Grade 114 (25 µm):
- Only half the thickness of Grade 113 and suitable for coarse or gelatinous precipitates.
- Smooth surface for easy recovery of precipitates
Available in the following Sizes:
- 150mm (100 P/Box)
- 185mm (100 P/Box)
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.