Bitumen and Bituminous Binders
|Standards||AASHTO T48, T55, T59; EN 1428; ASTM D244|
|UTB-0255||Water in Bituminous Materials Test Set (Dean-Stark Method) 230V 50-60 Hz, 1 ph|
- The UTB-0255 test set is used for determining the water content of bituminous emulsions.
- The test is based on distilling the sample with a volatile solvent.
- The material to be tested is heated under reflux with a water immiscible solvent, which distils together with the water in the sample.
- Condensed solvent and water are continuously separated in a trap, the water settles in the graduated section of the trap, and the solvent returns to the still.
Test Set Consists Of;
- Electric Heater with Thermo Regulator
- Glass Condenser
- Glass Receiver
- Glass Still, 10 ml
|Weight (approx.)||4 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.