15mm – 20 micron, 220-230V 50/60Hz
- Suitable for quick, loss-free and reproducible grinding of medium-hard, brittle and fibrous materials to analytical fineness.
- *Grinding Set must be ordered separately
- Cement, cement clinker, ceramics, coal, coke, concrete, corundum, electronic components, glass, metal oxides, minerals, ores, plant materials, silicates, slag, soils.
- reproducible results due to “Stabilised-Plane-Drive” (avoids tumbling of the grinding set)
- variable speed 700 – 1,500 min-1
- extremely short grinding time
- agate and tungsten carbide recognition for automatic speed reduction
- 10 SOPs can be stored
- no sample loss thanks to optimum O-ring seal
- wide range of materials for contamination free grinding
- noise-insulated grinding chamber
- quick-action grinding set clamping device for convenient and safe tightening
- safety interlock
- easy 1-button operation with coloured graphics display
- new carry handle
- new ergonomic design, heavy grinding sets can be inserted closer to the user´s body and slided into the machine, leading to less strenuous laboratory work especially for high throughput users
Specification and Features
|Applications||size reduction, mixing, triturating|
|Field of application||construction materials, environment / recycling, geology / metallurgy, glass / ceramics|
|Feed material||medium-hard, hard, brittle, fibrous|
|Size reduction principle||pressure, friction|
|Material feed size||*< 15 mm|
|Final fineness||*< 20 µm|
|Batch size / feed quantity||*35 – 150ml|
|Speed at 50 Hz (60 Hz)||700 – 1,500 min-1, continuously adjustable|
|Material of grinding tools||hardened steel, tungsten carbide, agate, zirconium oxide, steel 1.1740 (for heavy-metal free grinding)|
|Grinding jar sizes||50 ml / 100 ml / 250 ml|
|Setting of grinding time||digital, 00:00:01 to 99:59:59|
|Drive||3-phase asynchronous motor with frequency converter|
|Drive power||1.5 kW|
|Electrical supply data||220-230V 50/60Hz|
|Protection code||IP 40|
|W x H x D closed||836 x 1220 x 780 mm|
|Net weight||210 kg (without grinding set)|
|Documentation||Operation & Application Video|
*depending on feed material and instrument configuration/settings
Principle of Operation
- The Vibrating Disc Mill reduces by impact and friction.
- The grinding set is firmly attached to the vibration plate with a quick-action lever.
- The plate with the grinding set is subjected to circular horizontal vibrations.
- The centrifugal force acting on the grinding rings in the dish results in extreme pressure, impact and frictional forces acting on the sample, producing analytical fineness in 1-3 minutes.
- The circular vibrations are produced by a frequency controlled 1.5 kW 3-phase motor.
- A sensor recognises the presence of agate grinding sets and automatically limits the speed to 700 min-1 to avoid damaging the agate.
- The cover of the noise-insulated grinding chamber has a safety interlock and can only be opened when the mill is at a standstill.
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.