vibration measurements on fans
- Vibration measurements on fans and blowers play a major role in field monitoring operations.
- In addition to the usual signals caused by bearings and imbalance, the vibrations induced by the fan blades can be measured.
- The vibrations are induced by inhomogeneous flow fields.
- The PT 500.18accessory set induces the vibrations magnetically.
- Three fan rotors with differing numbers of blades can be investigated.
- A guard plate covers the rotating fans.
- An obliquely-mounted inertia disk is used to investigate the gyroscopic effect.
- Just as in actual practice, the fan model can also be driven directly via a flexible coupling or by the belt drive PT 500.14.
- The accessory set is mounted on the base plate of the machinery diagnostic base system PT 500.
- To measure and evaluate the experiment, the computerised vibration analyser PT 500.04is required.
- It includes all the necessary sensors, a measuring amplifier and analysis software to record the vibration phenomena.
- investigation of the vibrations of fans
- model of an axial fan with blades
- magnetic induction of blade forces
- obliquely-mounted inertia disk to investigate gyroscopic effects
- 3 fan rotors with different numbers of blades
- guard disk for fan rotors
- gap between magnet and blades adjustable
- can be used with belt drive PT 500.14
- accessory set for PT 500 machinery diagnostic training system
- stackable storage system to house the components
- Sheet-steel fan rotor:
- 3 blades
- 5 blades
- 7 blades
- Ø 204mm
- speed: 3000min-1
- Protective disk, made of aluminium:
- Ø 220mm
Dimensions & Weight:
- L x W x H: 400x300x320mm (storage system)
- Weight: approx. 6kg
- vibration measurement on fans
- measurement of blade pass frequency
- identification of the vibration induced by the blades from the vibration spectrum
- effect of dynamic imbalance on the fan
- understanding and interpreting frequency spectra
- use of a computerised vibration analyser
Scope of Delivery:
- 3 fan rotors
- 1 mass disk
- 1 holder
- 1 guard disk
- 1 storage system with foam inlay
- 1 manual
- vibration measurements on fans
- simulation of blade-induced vibrations
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.