Design and Testing of Bituminous Mixtures
|Standards||EN 12272-3; NF P98-274-1|
|UTAS-2112||Vialit Plate (Adhesion Test) Apparatus|
|UTAS-2113||Steel Ball, 512gr, for UTAS-0112|
|UTAS-2114||Mechanical Aggregate Deployment for UTAS-0112, 100 chippings|
- The UTAS-0212 Vialit Plate Apparatus is used to assess the adhesion property of aggregates to bitumen.
- Supplied complete with a metal basement with three vertical pointed rods to hold the flat steel plate, 50 cm. high vertical rod with a slot at the upper end for the steel ball to drop, a 512 g steel ball, 6 metal test plates and a hand operated rubber wheel roller.
- The mechanical aggregate deployment should be ordered separately.
- The test plate, coated by bitumen on one face and spread with the aggregate chippings in a standard way is rolled using the roller and then placed on the three-point support base.
- The steel ball drops three times from the slot, and the chippings that become loose after the three impacts are counted and checked.
The Vialit Plate (Adhesion Test) Apparatus is supplied complete with:
- Flat Steel Plates, 6 pcs.
- Steel Ball, 512 g
- Rubber Wheel Roller, hand operated
|Weight (approx.)||45 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.