With 5HP petrol engine
The core drill is supplied complete except for the bits & adaptors which are available separately depending upon the drilling application.
- Heavy duty, compact and reliable core drill with a drilling depth of 550mm and an ability to drill cores up to 200mm diameter.
- The motor is advanced by a rack system with a built-in water swivel to cool the diamond bit. The steel base is equipped with wheels for easy movement, together with four levelling and stabilising feet.
- All moving parts are cadmium plated for rust protection.
- LMH075 is a 5HP petrol driven core drill.
- This rugged, compact and portable machine with vertical screw feed, is used for pavement core sampling where it is not easy to access electrical power.
- Petrol engine: 5 HP power, 4-cycle Briggs & Stratton model
- Dimensions: 850mm x 580mm x 1230mm
- Weight: 135kg
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.