Fresh Concrete Testing
|Standards||EN 12350-3, ASTM C 1170, C 1176|
|UTC-0560E||Vebe Consistometer, EN|
|UTC-0560A||Vebe Consistometer, ASTM C 1170|
|UTC-0562A||Vebe Consistometer, ASTM C 1176|
|UTC-0563||Mass of Calibration for UTC-0560A and UTC-0562A, ASTM|
|UTC-0564||Equipment for Amplitude Calibration of Vebe Consistometers|
|Models for 220-240V 50-60 Hz, 1 ph.||UTC-0560E||UTC-0560A||UTC-0562A|
|Models for 110-120V 60 Hz, 1 ph.||UTC-0560E-N||UTC-0560A-N||UTC-0562A-N|
- UTC-0560E model consistometer conforms to EN 12350-3 for determining the consistency of fresh concrete by means of the Vebe time.
- The unit consists of a vibrating table, cylindrical bucket, slump cone, thick transparent disc completes with filling funnel and tamping rod.
- UTC-0560A model consistometer conforms to ASTM C 1170 for Determining Consistency and Density of Roller-Compacted Concrete.
- The unit consists of a vibrating table, swing arm with guide sleeve, test mould, 27,5lb and 50 lb surcharge weights.
- UTC-0562A model consistometer conforms to ASTM C 1176 for preparing and making roller-compacted concrete in cylinder moulds intended for use in testing.
- The unit consists of a vibrating table, swing arm with guide sleeve for the 20 lb surcharge weight and test cylinder.
- UTC-0563 Mass of Calibration for UTC-0560A and UTC-0564 Equipment for Calibration of Amplitude of Vebe Consistometers) should be ordered separately.
|Dimensions||570x460x670 mm||460x350x730 mm||460x350x730 mm|
|Weight (approx.)||87 kg||162 kg||135 kg|
|Power||170 W||170 W||170 W|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.