|UTGE-3505||Vacuum Pump 51 L/min Capacity 220-240 V 50-60 Hz|
|UTGE-3510||Vacuum Pump 100 L/min Capacity 220-240 V 50-60 Hz|
|UTGE-3530||Vacuum Pump Dual Stage 128 L/min Capacity 220-240 V 50-60 Hz|
|UTGE-3550||Vacuum Gauge Analog, – 760 mm Hg 20 mmHg graduated Ø63 mm|
|UTGE-3552||Vacuum Gauge, Analog, -100 kPa, 1 kPa graduated, diameter: 63 mm|
|UTGE-3554||Digital Vacuum and Pressure Gauge (-1.30 bar)|
|UTGE-3570||Air Drying Unit/ Water Trap, Vacuum Type|
|UTGE-3572||Air Drying Unit, for UTAS-0340.|
|UTGE-3590||Water Trompe/Aspirator Filter Pumps for Vacuum Filtration with Analogue Manometer, Metal|
- UTEST supplies high quality single and dual stage vacuum pumps for providing the vacuum power which is required for various applications in material testing.
- Two stage rotary-vane design improves the ultimate vacuum and pump speed and reduces the evacuation time.
- The integrated pump body design ensures the reliability and easy maintenance.
- Built-in oil pump cycling design forced-lubricates the pump chamber and sliding bearing and ensures its lubrication and seal.
- Anti-Suck back design prevents oil from returning back to the system.
- The intake filter can prevent foreign matter from entering into the pump chamber and the exhaust fitting separates oil vapour from the exhaust flow.
- Aluminium oil housing, trestle and motor cover forms a rigid and light design.
- Thermal protection of the motor makes the pump to run steadily and ensures safety.
- UTGE-3552 Vacuum Gauge has (-100/0) kPa scale range, 1,0 % of scale range accuracy and 1kPa graduation.
- Vacuum Gauges are supplied complete with a valve, 4-way dispenser, muffler and ¼-8 auto-nipple.
- Vacuum Pumps are supplied complete with 3 m plastic tube (Ø8mm OD) and ¼-8 auto-nipple.
- UTGE-3572 is supplied with 2 pcs. ¼-8mm auto nipple.
- UTGE-3590 Water trompe/aspirator filter pump is supplied complete with 2m plastic tube, 1m rubber tube and 4 pcs. tube clamps.
|Frequency||50 Hz||60 Hz||50 Hz||60 Hz||50 Hz||60 Hz|
Pressure Total Pressure
|2 Pa||2 Pa||2×10-1 Pa|
|150 microns||150 microns||15 microns|
Intake Fitting Oil Capacity Dimensions Weight (approx.)
|1/4″ Flare||1/4″ & 3/8″ Flare||1/4″ & 3/8″ Flare|
|250 ml||250 ml||325 ml|
|290x125x225 mm||320x125x235 mm||340x140x245 mm|
|6.5 kg||8.0 kg||10.5 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.