Compression Testing Frames
|USOFT-4930.FPR||UTEST Software for Automatic Compression / Flexure Testing Machines with UTC-4830.FPR Hydraulic Power Pack|
- The Automatic Compression/ Flexure Testing Machine can be controlled (Start, stop commands) by a computer with the software USOFT-4930.FPR (given free of charge by UTEST).
- This software provides data acquisition and management for compression, flexure and splitting tensile tests of construction materials such as concrete, cement, bricks.
- The advanced functions for data base management provide an easy navigation of all saved data.
- The test results certificate includes all descriptive information.
- Therefore, test parameters can be set and details about the test carried out such as client details, test type, specimen type, user info and other information required can be entered and printed out as well as test report and graph.
Following tests can be done with the USOFT-4930.FPR Software:
- Compressive Strength of Concrete Cylinders / Cubes
- Flexural Strength of Concrete Beams
- Flexural Strength of Concrete Kerbs
- Tensile Splitting Strength of Concrete Cylinders / Cubes
- Tensile Splitting Strength of Concrete Paving Blocks
- Compressive Strength of Masonry Units/Blocks
- Flexural Strength of Concrete Flagstones/Slabs
- Compressive Strength of Hydraulic-Cement Mortars
- Flexural Strength of Hydraulic-Cement Mortars
- Multi-language support and customizable user interface
- User identification and authorization
- Unlimited test result storage capacity in one test file
- Exporting test results to database
- Advanced test graphical interface
- Option to store and recall test information
- Modification of test machine parameters using the software
- Able to save frequently used texts in memory and recall them when necessary
- Exporting reports and graphs
- Flexible report and graph formats
- Help and user manual display
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.