Two-Channel Humidity, Temperature and Dew Point Data Logger with USB Interface and LCD Display.
- It Can Also Be Used as an Easy and Portable Meter
- Low Cost
- Easy to use
- 4 Years battery life
- Single series Number
- Password restriction
- This data logger measures and stores up to 32,000 humidity (0 to 100%RH) and temperature (-35 to 80℃ (-31~176℉) readings.
- Dew point and more professional applications can be provided by the PC software D Graph TM.
- Logger status, alarm indication and low battery indication are via flashing red/green LED and yellow LED.
- The button on housing can be used to start logging, or confirm and clear LED alarm when LED alarm is hold status.
- User can plug data logger straight into PC’s USB port without any cables.
- Before getting started, user need to install USB driver and DGraph™ software, provided on the CD which is included in product packing box.
- All the software can run under Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8(32 bit and 64-bit Versions).
- User can easily use D Graph TM software to setup sample rate (from 10 seconds to 12 hours), high/low alarm limit and start/stop method, and download data to PC, etc.
- And then user can view, analyse and print the data, or export other file formats (txt, xsl, csv, bmp, jpg).
- Especially, for some professional applications, user can set access password, name each channel, enable/disable specified channel, input calibration data for each channel, disable LED indication for saving power, and select sample mode (Instant, Average, Maximum and Minimum), etc.
This data logger is used mainly to monitor and verify humidity & Temperature-sensitive goods, equipment or areas, e.g.:
- Computer rooms
- Communications Equipment
- Aircraft cabins
- Equipment run time
- Agriculture & livestock
- Green houses
- Environmental & weather monitoring
- Portable, precise, compact and low cost
- Easy to log and analyse data
- Unique and uniform PC Software DGraph™ can meet your higher requirements
- Elaborate design make it perfectly work in more application field
- Strict design ensures long term reliable work
- Enhanced electrostatic protection design to prevent unexpected damage.
|Accuracy (Typ.) Figure 1||±3%RH|
|Long term Drift||‹0.5%RH per year|
|Measurement range||-35~80℃ (-31~176℉)|
|Accuracy (Typ.) Figure 2||±0.3℃ (±0.5℉)|
|Long term Drift||Negligible|
|Number of channels||Double channels (One for humidity one for temperature)
User can enable/disable ant channels when setup via DGraph™
|Memory capacity||64Kbytes (Total 32.000 readings for all channels)|
|Sample rate||Can be selected from 10 seconds to 12 hours|
|Start Method||Immediately, start by button, and start at date & time|
|Stop Method||Stop when memory full, overwrite when memory full, stop until specified number of sample points finished.|
|Sample mode||Instant(default), average, maximum and minimum|
|Button||Software Config to start logging by button, or clear or reset LED alarm when LED alarm is on hold.|
|LED||Red & Green LED: Logger status indication (Delay to start, logging alarm, finished)
(Software can disable the two LED’s for power saving)
Yellow LED: Low battery indication
|Alarm||User programmable high or low alarm limit for each channel (if necessary)
LED Alarm and hold
|Communication||Direct USB connection
Need to install the driver provided on CD
|PC Software||DGraph™ Software and USB driver required (provided on CD)|
|Power supply||User replaceable ½ AA, 3.6v lithium battery 1200mAh
NOTE: USB interface can supply power directly if necessary
|Battery life||Approx. 2 years: 1 Minute sample rate
Approx. 4 Years: 10 Minute sample rate
Approx. 8 years without any sample task
NOTE: It also depends on ambient temperatures and using of LED’s
|Operating range||0 to 100% RH -35 TO 80℃|
|Storage Range||Recommended: 20 to 60%RH 10 TO 50%|
|Case material||ABS, TPU, PC|
|Dimensions||123mm x 37mm x 23mm (4.8″x1.5″x0.9″)|
|Weight||Approx. 90 grams|
|Mounting||Mounting bracket (Optional) or locking eyelet|
How to start:
- This new data logger is designed to use very easily. You only need to operate step by step according to the “Quick Start Guide” included in product packing box (or pdf file on the CD).
- Below is all related document:
- Product Datasheet Current document, included on the CD
- Quick Start Guide Printed and included on the CD
- DGraph™ Software Datasheet Included on the CD
- DGraph™ Software Guide Included on the CD or on the help menu of DGraph™ Software user interface
- Product Selection Guide Included on the CD
- When battery is exhausted or replaced, stored readings aren’t lost.
- However, the latest logger task which have not been finished will be stopped and can’t be restarted even if new battery installed.
- You can setup datalogger via DGraph™software to restart new task.
- Especially, you can download data without battery because USB interface can supply power directly.
- We recommend that you check the battery capacity before some important logging task.
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.