For tensile tests on steel bars and compression test on cubes and cylinders to ASTM C39, ASTM E4, BS 1610, NF P 18-411, DIN 51220, AASHTO T22
|Other Standards||ASTM C39, ASTM E4|
|Tariff||902490 00 0|
- This compact machine is used to carry out tensile tests on steel reinforcement bars from 6mm to 25mm diameter and a maximum of 25mm x 15mm flat.
- It can also carry out compression tests on concrete cubes up to 150mm and cylinders up to 160mm diameter x 320mm long.
- The four-column loading frame is over-dimensioned to ensure high rigidity and stability.
- The loading piston, double action, is rectified and lapped.
- The piston has a hydraulic maximum and minimum stroke security device, which avoids the risk of damage due to incorrect operation.
- A hydraulic selector allows selection of either the tensile or the compression test.
- The heads holding the jaws are machined from one single block of high tungsten steel, and the jaws are hardened to 65 HRC.
- The auto-clamping “V” form allows for quick and practical specimen location.
- The machine is supplied complete with a pair of jaw-holders.
|Maximum tensile load||500 kN|
|Maximum compression load||1500 kN|
|Distance between the jaws||min. 300 mm – max. 400 mm|
|Distance between the compression platens||340 mm|
|Distance between the columns||270 mm|
|Piston’s stroke||100 mm|
|Precision and repeatability||± 1% of read value|
|Power supply||230V 50Hz 1ph 750 W|
|Weight||850 – 900 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.