Compression and Flexural Machines
|UTC-4930.FPR||U-Touch PRO Control Unit 110-220V 50-60 Hz. 1 ph|
- UTC-4930.FPR U-Touch PRO Control Unit, designed to control the automatic compression/flexure testing machines for compression, flexure, splitting tensile strength tests of construction materials such as concrete, cement mortar, masonry units/blocks.
- All the operations of U-Touch PRO Control Unit are controlled from the front panel colour resistive touch screen display and function keys.
- The unit can be configured as using for two frames or one frame with three displacement transducers.
- The Control Unit has easy to use menu options.
- It displays all menu option listings simultaneously, allowing the operator to access the required option in a seamless manner to activate the option or enter a numeric value to set the test parameters.
- Its specimen setting sub-menu lists different specimen types including but not limited to cube, cylinder, block, beam, beam double upper bearers, cube splitting tensile, cylinder splitting tensile, paving block splitting tensile and kerb flexure.
- Digital graphic display of the unit is able to draw real-time “Load vs. Time” or “Stress vs. Time” graphics.
- UTC-4930.FPR Unit offers many addition unique features.
- Thanks to its built-in internet protocol suite, every aspect of the device can be controlled remotely from anywhere around the world.
Following tests can be perform by on UTC-4930.FPR control unit (also with appropriate hydraulic power pack, testing frame and accessories):
- Compressive Strength of Concrete Cylinders / Cubes
- Flexural Strength of Concrete Beams
- Flexural Strength of Concrete Kerbs
- Tensile Splitting Strength of Concrete Cylinders / Cubes
- Tensile Splitting Strength of Concrete Paving Blocks
- Compressive Strength of Masonry Units/Blocks
- Flexural Strength of Concrete Flagstones/Slabs
- Compressive Strength of Hydraulic-Cement Mortars
- Flexural Strength of Hydraulic-Cement Mortars
- Two analogue channels which provides load control of two load-cells or/and pressure transducers
- Also, two additional channel inputs for displacement measurement (Activated only by the Utest technical service)
- Multi-Point calibration function for the channels
- Programmable digital gain adjustment for load voltage and current transmitters
- Provides load control of two separate testing frames with closed-loop P.I.D control with automatic test procedure by using selector valve and selecting channel
- Real time numeric display of load and load pressure with test graph.
- 3 different unit system selection; kN, kgf and lbf
- Backup and recall option for device settings
- Easy recall of embedded test parameters for different types of tests and sample sizes
- Real time and adjustable date/ time
- Multi-language support (English, French, Spanish, Turkish, Russian…)
- Ethernet port for connecting to a PC or network and for instantaneous transfer of test data to PCUSB port support for transfer of test data to a flash drive Optionally supplied-integrated thermal printer (If requested, must be specified in the order)
- PLEASE see the pages of “General/Data Acquisition and Control Units” for details of the properties of software and hardware of U-Touch PRO Control Unit
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.