Range -100 to 1372 °C
|Tariff||902480 10 0|
Images show probes. Please note that probes must be purchased separately
Thermocouple logger for wireless temperature monitoring
- Range -100 to 1372 °C
- Two external type K probe sockets
- Access temperature data worldwide via internet
- Programmable high/low alarm
- Range -100 to 1372 °C, with a resolution of 0.1 °C/°F to 999.9°C thereafter 1°C.
- These Wi-Fi loggers utilise the latest Wi-Fi wireless technology.
- The loggers are a battery powered, cost-effective, temperature monitoring system that remotely records the temperature of appliances and buildings.
- Each logger transmits the recorded data to a Wi-Fi router connected to the internet which can be accessed and viewed from a PC, laptop or tablet anywhere in the world.
- The loggers have a range limited to the specification of the users Wi-Fi router.
- Each logger has an intuitive LCD displaying temperature, Wi-Fi connection status, max/min recorded temperatures, alarm status and battery life.
- At programmable intervals, the loggers will record temperature from both sensors, recording up to a maximum of 18000 readings (9000 from each sensor).
- Each logger incorporates a red and green LED.
- The flashing green LED indicates that the logger is active/logging and the flashing red LED indicates that your customised pre-set alarms have been exceeded.
- Each unit is supplied with a USB lead.
- Software is available to download from the web and is licence free, no ongoing or subscription charges.
How does the Wi-Fi logger work?
- Using the unique ID of each logger the software creates a secure connection between logger and software which can be accessed and viewed anytime and anywhere with an internet connection.
- Each logger communicates directly to the Wi-Fi router at set intervals to push data through the internet into the software.
- The information is available to be analysed and exported into a report format.
- Both powerful and sophisticated, yet user-friendly, the software enables temperature data to be organised and analysed to provide management information.
- The software has the ability to display up to 32 traces on a graph, the trace colours are user selectable.
- All files can be viewed as thumbnail icons for easy identification.
- The software allows the user to programme the logging sample/interval rate (0.1 to 255 minutes), communication interval (sync) with PC, real-time clock, °C or °F and a manual start option.
- It is also possible to include a user ID for each logger.
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.