With autographic recorder unit
Used to check for any irregularities in both concrete and bituminous road surfaces.
- Beam fitted with wheels to provide mobility.
- Sensing unit consists of a wheel connected to an indicator
provides a magnification of 4:1.
- Surface deviation from a straight line is shown on a scale, calibrated in increments of 2mm up to10 mm and 5mm up to 25mm.
- Dye-marker is used to identify suspect areas.
- Autographic Recorder Unit
- Records up to 1km of surface irregularities on paper charts.
- See LBM627 and LBM628.
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.