Records up to 16,000 readings
- The new ThermaData HTD humidity logger / data logger is a portable humidity logger with 10mm LCD display that measures and record both relative humidity (% RH) and temperature over the range of -20 to 85°C and 0 to 100% RH.
- At programmable intervals, the HTD humidity logger will record simultaneously both temperature and humidity, recording up to a maximum of 16,000 readings (8,000 humidity and 8,000 temperature).
- The ThermaData HTB humidity logger has a built-in LCD display that shows both temperature and humidity levels and includes internal humidity and temperature sensors.
- Each humidity logger incorporates a red and green LED, the flashing green LED indicates that the logger is active/logging and the flashing red LED indicates that your customised pre-set alarms have been exceeded.
Please note: At least one LMT103 USB cradle is required for use with LMT102 loggers
- alarm: flashing LED
- case material: ABS plastic
- country of manufacture: United Kingdom
- display type: LCD & LED digital
- measurement scale: Celsius/Fahrenheit & %rh
- OS: Windows
- power source: battery powered
- probe/sensor style: two internal sensors
- warranty: two years
- water/dust resistance: water resistant
|range||-20 to 85°C||0 to 100%rh|
|accuracy||±0.5°C (0 to +45°C)
±1°C (-20 to +70°C)
±1.5°C (+70 to +85°C)
|±2%rh @ +25°C (10 to 90 %rh)|
|sensor type||silicone bandgap||capacitance polymer|
|memory||2 x 8000 readings||2 x 8000 readings|
|sample rate||0.1 to 255 minutes||0.1 to 255 minutes|
|battery||3.6-volt half AA lithium||3.6-volt half AA lithium|
|battery life||2 years minimum||2 years minimum|
|display||10mm LED toggles every 6 seconds / 2 LEDs|
|dimensions||76 x 23mm||76 x 23mm|
|weight||80 grams||80 grams|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.