Bitumen and Bituminous Binders
|Standards||EN 12607-2,13303; ASTM D6, D1754; AASHTO T47, T179; BS 2000|
|UTB–0345||Bitumen Oven for Thin Film Oven Test (TFOT method) and Loss on Heat Test|
|UTAS–0346||Rotating Shelf Ø 250 mm for Loss on Heating Test|
|UTAS–0348||Rotating Shelf for Thin Film Oven Test|
|UTGH–1399||Sample Cup, Aluminium, Ø 140×9.5 mm for Thin Film Oven Test (TFOT) 4 pcs.|
|Models for 220-240 V 50 Hz, 1ph.||UTB-0345-T|
|Models for 110-120V 60 Hz, 1 ph.||UTB-0345-N|
|Models for 220-240V 60 Hz, 1 ph.||UTB-0345-N|
- UTB-0345Bitumen Oven is used for determining the loss in mass, of oil and asphaltic / bituminous compounds when heated with the loss on heating test method or the effect of heat and air on semisolid asphaltic / bituminous materials with the thin film oven test (TFOT) method.
- The internal chamber of the UTB-0345Thin Film Bitumen Oven is made of stainless steel and the door has a panel window.
- Oven has a working temperature ambient to 200 °C, digital PID controller and circulation fan.
- Supplied complete with ASTM 13C thermometer (155 to 170°C)
- Rotating shelfs (UTB-0346 or/and UTB-0348) and sample cups (UTGH-1425 or/and UTGH-1399) should be ordered separately according to the test type.
|Weight (approx.)||60 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.