Crack monitoring gauge, measures up to 20mm
- Tell-Tales are precision gauges that consist of two plates which overlap for part of their length.
- The bottom plate is calibrated in millimetres and the top plate is transparent and marked with a red hairline cursor in the form of across.
- It is essential that products used for monitoring changes in crack width are quality precision instruments.
- Great reliance is placed on the result of the monitoring and the user may be liable if inappropriate remedial work is recommended based on the results of imitation products of inconsistent quality.
- Suitable for internal and external use
- Record cards supplied with each Tell-Tale
- Calibrated in millimetres
- Manufactured in vandal resistant acrylic
- Co-efficient of thermal expansion: 7.0 x 10-5 cm/cm° Centigrade for temperatures between –30° to +30°Centigrade.
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.