measurement and illustration of frequency and phase response
- This system for data acquisition is an addition to the TM 150vibration trainer and makes it possible to analyse vibration signals on a PC.
- Frequency and phase response curves can be easily generated, saved and output using this system.
- The system also offers all the essential functions of a digital storage oscilloscope and can calculate the frequency spectra of the signals.
- In addition to the software, a displacement sensor and a reference sensor, the system also includes an interface box.
- This supplies up to three sensors, prepares their measuring signals for the PC and offers them to three analogue outputs for display.
- All components of the system are ready at hand and securely housed in a storage system.
- data analysis for TM 150
- measurement, recording and analysis of frequency response and transfer function
- functions as a digital storage oscilloscope
- interface box with 3 sensor inputs and 3 analogue outputs
- 1 inductive displacement sensor (amplitude), 1 reference sensor (exciter force)
- GUNT software for data acquisition via USB under Windows 8.1, 10
- Sensor input channels: 3
- Inputs in oscilloscope mode: 2
- Time basis: 10…750ms/DIV
- Record length: 2000 points
- Displacement sensors
- measuring range: 5…10mm
- frequency range: 0…50Hz
- 230V, 50Hz, 1 phase
- 230V, 60Hz, 1 phase
- 120V, 60Hz, 1 phase; UL/CSA optional
Dimensions & Weight:
- L x W x H: 265x260x110mm (interface box)
- Weight: approx. 7kg
- L x W x H: 600x400x170mm (storage system)
Required for Operation:
- PC with Windows
- supported experiments with TM 150:
- natural vibration of a bar-type oscillator
- damped vibration of a bar-type oscillator
- forced vibration of a bar-type oscillator (damped and undamped resonance)
- frequency and period time measurements
- Kater’s pendulum
Scope of Delivery:
- 1 interface box
- 1 displacement sensor
- 1 reference sensor
- 1 GUNTsoftware + USB cable
- 1 set of cables
- 1 storage system
- 1 manual
- measurement and illustration of frequency and phase response
- digital storage oscilloscope
· Required: TM 150 Vibration trainer
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.