Compacted Road Base and Sub-base Soils
|Standards||ASTM D2937; CNR No.22; BS 1377:9|
|UTS-0965||Surface Soil Sampler (Core Cutter),3” dia. ASTM|
|UTS-0966||Spare Sampling Tube (Drive Cylinder),3” (76.2 mm) x 70 mm high, ASTM, for UTS-0965|
|UTS-0967||Surface Soil Sampler (Core Cutter),4” dia. ASTM|
|UTS-0968||Spare Sampling Tube (Drive Cylinder),4” (101.6 mm) x 127 mm high, ASTM, for UTS-0967|
|UTS-0970||Surface Soil Sampler (Core Cutter) Set,100 mm dia., BS|
|UTS-0975||Surface Soil Sampler (Core Cutter) Set,150 mm dia., BS|
- Surface Soil Sampler (Core Cutter) is used to determine the insitu density of soil by taking a standard volume of soil sample from the ground which is then removed, trimmed and weighed.
- The ASTM/CNR version, UTS-0965 and UTS-0967 Surface Soil Sampler (Core Cutter) consists of a drive head, 5 kg drive hammer and a thin wall sampling tube.
- 5 kg sliding weight drop hammer makes a free-fall on to the driving head which is placed on top of the sampling tube.
- Manufactured from steel and plated for corrosion resistance.
- UTS-0970 BS Type 100 mm Surface Soil Sampler (Core Cutter) Set consists of a driving dolly, 13,5 kg driving rammer and 100 mm dia. x 130 mm high core cutter.
- UTS-0975 BS Type 150 mm Surface Soil Sampler (Core Cutter) Set BS consist of a driving dolly, 16 kg driving rammer and 150 mm diameter x 180 mm high core cutter.
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.