setup and principle of three different pulley blocks
- Supplementary set TM 110.02extends the scope of experiments which can be performed with TM 110 withe the issue comparison of different pulley blocks and their action as “simple machines”.
- The pulley blocks are set up on the panel of unit TM 110.
- The line grid on the panel helps to readily determine the force and distance.
- The pulley blocks are of a robust metal design.
- Built-in ball and sliding bearings ensure low-friction rotation.
- The details of the pulley layout and the cable routing are clearly visible.
- All parts are clearly laid out and well protected on a storage system.
- The storage systems are stackable, providing for space-saving storage.
- setup and principle of pulley blocks with 4 pulleys and with 6 pulleys; differential pulley block
- principle of “simple machines”: force transmission, lifting work and potential energy
Scope of delivery:
- 1 supplementary set
- 1 storage system with foam inlay
- 1 set of instructional material
Required: TM 110 Fundamentals of statics.
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.