mode of operation of single-stage and multistage gears
- Supplementary set TM 110.03extends the scope of experiments which can be performed with TM 110 with the issues single-stage and multistage gear and conversion of rotation into linear motion.
- A rack is used to demonstrate the conversion of rotation into linear motion and vice versa.
- The base element is an aluminium rail which can be mounted on the panel of TM 110using clamping elements.
- All parts are clearly laid out and well protected on a storage system.
- The storage systems are stackable, providing for space-saving storage.
- transmission ratio of speed and moment on a single-stage gear
- influence of intermediate wheels on the direction of rotation
- transmission ratio on a two-stage gear
- conversion of rotation into linear motion and vice versa
Scope of delivery:
- 1 supplementary set
- 1 storage system with foam inlay
- 1 set of instructional material
Required: TM 110 Fundamentals of statics
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.