Cone, cup, needles and penetration test gauge supplied separately BS1377-2
Picture shows penetrometer with cone.
*Please note that these are not supplied with the penetrometer and must be purchased separately, see below.
- The standard penetrometer is sturdily constructed, with alight alloy base table with levelling screws, plated vertical rod and a micrometric vertical adjustment device.
- The slider is manufactured from brass with free fall. The dial, graduated in 0.1mm divisions round360°, has a diameter of 150mm.
- The penetrometer is supplied with push-button stop and release, automatic zero set, micrometre adjustment and 50 and 100gweights.
- Dimensions: 220 x 170 x 410mm Weight: 11Kg
- Cones, needles, penetration test gauges and penetration cups are available separately, see LSL196, LSL197, LSL198, LBM370, LBM371.
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.