from stainless steel type 316 L (1.4404)
- The unbreakable steel bottle is ideal for the storage and safe shipping of dangerous liquid goods such as solvents, and reagents, without the need for additional protective outer packaging.
- Manufactured from corrosion resistant AISI Type 316L (1.4404) stainless steel, and hygienically constructed with all welded seams.
- The bottle has a smooth inner surface finish that corresponds to IIIc (DIN 17441) with rounded inner edges for ease of cleaning.
- Polished and brushed durable exterior finish.
- The bottle has a GL 45 thread with a built-in pouring lip.
- Supplied complete with GL 45 Stainless Steel screw cap and PTFE surfaced Platinum-catalysed silicon cap liner, and UN certification number.
- Certified to UN standards for the carriage of liquids classified as dangerous goods in UN packing Groups II (medium danger) and III (low danger).
- It is suitable for liquids with a relative density of 2.0 or less.
- International regulations are subject to change, it is the user’s responsibility for complying with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Typical applications: Container for the shipping of hazardous or non-hazardous liquids.
- Storage or shipping of precious liquids, such as high purity fine chemicals, pharmaceutical or cosmetic products.
- Storage of light sensitive liquids.
|29 901 60 55||Stainless Steel Shipping Bottle, UN-certified, complete||1500||45||120||201||1|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.