with DIN thread, GL 45
- The unbreakable steel bottle is ideal for storage applications where glass is not applicable, due to the risk of breakage or chemical incompatibility.
- Manufactured from corrosion resistant AISI Type 316L (1.4404) stainless steel, and hygienically constructed with all welded seams.
- The bottle has a smooth inner surface finish that corresponds to IIIc (DIN 17441) with rounded inner edges for ease of cleaning.
- Polished and brushed durable exterior finish.
- The bottle has a GL 45 thread with a built-in pouring lip.
- Supplied without a cap, stainless steel cap is available.
- It is fully compatible with all the GL 45 caps.
- Typical applications: Hazardous materials laboratory container for storage of liquids, intermediates, or solid product.
- Storage of precious materials, such as high purity fine chemicals, pharmaceutical or cosmetic products.
- Storage of light sensitive materials.
|29 901 60 06||GL 45 Stainless Steel Laboratory Bottle||1500||45||122.5||207||1|
|29 911 28 08||Stainless Steel cap, with PTFE sealing-disc GL 45||45||50||207||1|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.