Field Inspection and Sampling
|Standards||ASTM D4944, ASSHTO T217|
|Dimensions||510 x 380 x 200 mm (case)|
|Weight (approx.)||9 kg|
- The UTS-0155 Speedy Moisture Tester is used to determine the moisture content of soils, sand and fine aggregates in the field.
- It is an easy and portable method.
- The amount of gas, which is given off when water and calcium carbide are mixed and react, is directly proportional to the amount of water present in the sample and results in percentage moisture are taken from a pressure gauge.
- These models are used for moisture determination of a 20 g specimen with 20% maximum moisture content.
- UTS-0155 Speedy Moisture Tester does not include Calcium Carbide Powder.
The Speedy Moisture Tester is supplied complete with:
- Vessel with Gauge
- Digital Scale
- Cleaning Brush
- Cleaning Cloth
- Two Steel Pulverizing Balls
- Plastic Case
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.