Mechanical and Physical Properties
|Standards||EN 1097-6, 12390-7|
|UTW-1000||Specific Gravity Frame|
|UTW-1003||Plastic Water Tank|
|UTW-1005||Cradle for Hardened Concrete Specimens|
|UTW-1008||Density Basket, 120 mm diameter x 160 mm deep, 3.35 mm stainless steel mesh|
|UTW-1010||Density Basket Ø 200 mm x 200 mm 3.35 mm stainless steel mesh|
|UTW-1012||Density Basket, 250 mm diameter x 250 mm 3.35 mm (No.6) stainless steel mesh|
|UTW-1015||Density Basket, 200 mm diameter x 180 mm 2.00 mm (No:10) stainless steel mesh|
- The Specific Gravity Frame is used in conjunction with a suitable electronic balance for specific gravity determination of fresh and hardened concrete and aggregates.
- Consisting of a purpose-built robust frame designed to support the electronic balance (not supplied), a wire basket and plastic water tank.
- The lower part of the frame incorporates a moving platform, which carries the water tank allowing the test specimens to be weighed in both air and water.
- Any type of electronic balance fitted with under-bench weighing facility can be used.
- Balance, Cradle and Density Basket should be ordered separately.
The Specific Gravity Frame is supplied complete with:
- A water tank
|Weight (approx.)||25 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.