Analysis of Bituminous Mixtures
|UTAS-0091||Solvent Recovery Unit 10 lt/h Capacity|
|Models for 220-240V 50-60 Hz, 1 ph.||UTAS-0091|
|Models for 110-120V 60 Hz, 1 ph.||UTAS-0091-N|
- Non-flammable solvent liquids used for the binder extraction test can be successfully recovered using the UTAS-0091 Solvent Recovery Unit.
- The recovery unit consists of two stainless steel chambers, one for the dirty used solvent and the other for the cleaned recovered solvent.
- Solvent in the left-hand side chamber is distilled by an electrical heater and then passes through a water-cooling system and drops into the second chamber ready for re-use.
- A temperature switch automatically stops the heating elements when the recovery process is completed.
- The unit is supplied complete with 3 m plastic tubing, tube clamps, sieve insert 0.6 mm opening and one lid.
The Solvent Recovery Unit is supplied complete with:
- Plastic Tubing, 3 m
- Tube Clamps
- Sieve Insert, 0.6 mm
|Weight (approx.)||17 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.