Hardened Concrete Testing
|Standards||EN 12390–2; ASTM C31, C192, C511; AASHTO T23, T126|
|UTC-0965||Small Metal Curing Tank|
|UTC-0953||Curing Tank Heater for UTC-0970 (6,5 cm connecting channel and 50 cm resistance length)|
|UTC-0954||Curing Tank Heater for UTC-0950 and UTC-0965 (3 cm connecting channel and 50 cm resistance length)|
|UTC-0970||Small Plastic Curing Tank|
|Models for 220-240V 50-60 Hz, 1ph.||UTC-0953||UTC-0954||UTC-0955|
|Models for 110-120V 60 Hz, 1ph.||UTC-0953-N||UTC-0954-N||UTC-0955-N|
- The UTC-0965 Steel and UTC-0970 Polyurethane Small Curing Tanks are designed for curing concrete cubes and cylinders.
- The temperature can be adjusted to the required value and can be kept constant by an electric resistance incorporating a thermo regulator which maintains the set temperature between ambient to 40 ºC with ± 2 ºC accuracy.
- Running temperature for UTC-0955 Circulating Pump is max. 30°
- The UTC-0965 is manufactured from powder coated sheet steel.
- Appropriate curing tank heater and circulating pump should be ordered separately.
All Curing Tanks are supplied complete with:
- A Base Metal Rack
|External||710x710x610 mm||915x1250x660 mm|
|Internal||650x650x550 mm (Clear Depth 520mm)||800x1100x550 mm (Clear Depth 520mm)|
|Cube 150 mm||Max. 48 pcs||Max. 110 pcs|
|Cylindrical Ø150×300 mm||Max. 24 pcs||Max. 52 pcs|
|Weight (approx.)||55 kg||60 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.