Fresh Concrete Testing
|UTC-0400E||Slump Test Set, EN|
|UTC-0402E||Slump Cone, EN|
|UTC-0404E||Slump Base Plate 500x500x60 mm with Handle, EN|
|UTC-0406E||Slump Funnel, Galvanized Steel, EN|
|UTC-0408||Tamping Rod Ø 16×600 mm|
|UTC-0410||Tamping Rod Ø 10×300 mm|
|UTGH-1605||Round Scoop, Medium|
|UTGM-0380||Steel Ruler 300×1 mm|
- The Slump test method is used for the determination of the consistency and workability of fresh concrete.
- The UTC-0400E Slump Test Set is supplied galvanized to prevent corrosion.
The Slump Test Set are supplied complete with:
- Slump Cone Top Dia: 100 ±2 mm / Base Dia: 200 ±2 mm/
- Height: 300 ±2 mm /Thickness 1,5mm
- Slump Base Plate 500x500x60 mm with Handle
- Slump Funnel, Galvanized Steel
- Tamping Rod Ø 16×600 mm
- Round Scoop, medium
- Steel Ruler 300×1 mm
|Dimensions||550x600x250 mm (packed)|
|Weight (approx.)||6 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.