Fresh Concrete Testing
|Standards||ASTM C143; AASHTO T119|
|UTC-0400A||Slump Test Set, ASTM|
|UTC-0402A||Slump Cone, Seamless Spun Metal, ASTM|
|UTC-0404A||Aluminium Base Plate with clamps and measuring bridge for UTC-0400/A|
|UTC-0406A||Slump Cone Funnel, Seamless Spun Steel|
|UTC-0408A||Tamping Rod, Graduated, for UTC-0400A|
|UTGH-1618A||Scoop, Flat Bottom, 24 oz.|
|UTGH-1620||Scoop, Cast Aluminium, 38 oz.|
- The Slump test method is used for the determination of the consistency and workability of fresh concrete.
- UTC-0406A Slump Cone Funnel, made of seamless spun steel, should be ordered separately.
UTC-0400A Slump Test Set are supplied complete with:
- Slump Cone, Seamless spun metal
- Aluminium Base Plate with clamps and measuring bridge
- Tamping Rod, Graduated
- Scoop, cast aluminium 38 oz.
|Dimensions||550x600x250 mm (packed)|
|Weight (approx.)||10,4 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.