Mechanical and Physical Properties
|Standards||EN 1097-8, 1338, 1341, 1342, 13036-4; ASTM E303|
|UTA-0830/E||Skid Resistance and Friction Tester (Skid Tester), EN 1097-8|
|UTA-0830/A||Skid Resistance and Friction Tester (Skid Tester), ASTM E303|
|UTA-0832/TRL||Mounted Rubber Slider for Polished Stone Value Test (PSV laboratory), TRL Rubber, With Conformity Certificate, 32 mm width|
|UTA-0833/TRL||Mounted Rubber Slider for Site Use, TRL Rubber, With Conformity Certificate, 76mm width|
|UTA-0832/4S||Mounted Rubber Slider, 4S rubber, 32 mm width|
|UTA-0833/4S||Mounted Rubber Slider, 4S rubber, 76 mm width|
|UTA-0834||Metal Base Plate for Polished Stone Value Specimen Clamping, for UTA-0830|
|UTA-0835||Metal Base Plate for Surface Friction Properties for Natural Stones (EN 1341, EN 1342) and Concrete Paving, Blocks (EN 1338)|
- The Skid Resistance and Friction Tester is used for the measurement of surface friction properties.
- The apparatus is suitable for both site and laboratory applications and for Polished Stone Value tests using curved specimens from accelerated polishing tests.
- A Slider lifting system is integrated in the pendulum foot, which guarantees reliable adjustment operations.
Skid Tester provides following features:
- New low friction release mechanism of the pendulum arm for better accuracy.
- Extremely light pointer, for high precision result
- Stiff and stout twin column structure
- Easy and reliable height adjusting system
- Integrated additional scale for tests on PSV specimens
- Complete with traceability certificate to EN 1097-8 or ASTM E303
The Skid Resistance and Friction Tester is supplied complete with:
- Additional Scale, for test on polished stone value specimens,
- Rubber Sliders, for site use – 3 units,
- Thermometer, 0 to +220°C for surface temperature measurement,
- Washing Bottle, for surface wetting – 1 L,
- Tool Set with Case for machine assembly,
- Ruler for sliding length verification,
- Traceability Certificate of conforming to EN 1097-8 or ASTM E303,
- Carrying case
|Dimensions||790x760x320 mm (case)|
|Weight (approx.)||34 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.