Single Sensor, Display and Alarm
|Tariff||901580 19 0|
- A multipurpose gas monitor using a heated semiconductor sensor for long life and low maintenance detection at ppm levels of many gases and vapours.
- 0-199 ppm detection range for many gases
- Audible and visual alarms
- Standalone system
- Compact design
- Simple installation
- Low maintenance
- Relay output
- Factory set alarm level
- Failsafe sensor circuitry
- A perfect solution for Methylene chloride detection.
- The factory set alarm level is set at 100ppm (Occupational Exposure Limit) for Methylene Chloride.
- It can also be defined by the customer at the time of order.
- The stand-alone unit is mains powered and housed in a durable abs casing with a digital display; supplied with a floating sensor on a 5-metre cable.
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.