|Standards||ASTM D 5873; ISRM Suggested Method|
|UTR-0564||Rock Schmidt-Rock Test Hammer Type L (Proceq)|
- UTR-0564 Rock Schmidt Test Hammer (Proceq) is the world’s most advanced rebound hammer fully adapted specifically to the extremely varied rock testing applications (Testing on cores and blocks).
- The Rock Schmidt incorporates statistical methods based on ASTM and ISRM recommendations and provides the user with the freedom to define his own statistical process for determining a rebound number.
- Impact Angle Independence: The rebound value is independent of the impact direction.
- Optimized for Field Work: Tighter sealing against dirt and dust intrusion for longer life. Significantly lighter and more ergonomic than the classic Schmidt hammer. A large number of readings can be saved and downloaded later to a PC.
- Pre-set Statistics: Statistics methods recommended by ISRM and ASTM are implemented into the hammer for automatic calculation of the rebound number. The option is also there to define a user specific statistics method.
- Unconfined Compressive Strength: ISRM recommends a correlation between UCS and the rebound value based on the formula UCS = aebR (where R is the rebound value). A correlation in this format may be defined in the PC software and downloaded onto the Rock Schmidt.
- E-Modulus: ISRM recommends a correlation between elastic modulus and the rebound value based on the formula Et = cedR (where R is the rebound value). A correlation in this format may be defined in the PC software and downloaded onto the Rock Schmidt.
- Weathering Grade: Impacting on the same location twice can be used to correlate to weathering grade. The ISRM recommended method has been included in the device.
Rock Schmidt – Rock Test Hammer is supplied complete with:
- Battery Charger with USB Cable
- Carrying Strap
- DVD with PC software
- Grinding Stone
- Carrying Bag
|Impact Energy||(N) 2.207 Nm, (L) 0.735 Nm|
|Spring Extension||75 mm (2.95″)|
|Plunger Radius||25 mm (0.98″|
|Display||17 x 71 pixels; graphic|
|Battery Lifetime||>5000 impacts between charges|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-10 to 70°C|
|UTR-0564||55x55x255 mm||570 g|
|UTC-3040||150x150x230 mm||16 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.