Reduced impact energy (0.735 Nm) with digital display to EN12504-2 ASTM C 805
|Other Standards||EN12504-2 ASTM C 805|
- Integrated concrete test hammer featuring true rebound value and unmatched repeatability.
- Two factors contribute to the improved performance of this concrete test hammer over its predecessors:
- Velocity based detection of the rebound quotient
- The lightweight hybrid design of the impact plunger is made from aerospace alloy, matched to the elastic properties of the concrete and equipped with a hardness steel cap
Independent validation testing by BAM (Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing, Germany) has shown the Silver-Schmidt PC to have less dispersion than the classical concrete test hammer over the entire range.
- Combines a high measurement accuracy with an unmatched repeatability.
- The rebound value requires no angular correction
- The concrete test hammer offers customer conversion curves for a wide range of compressive concrete strengths, including low fc (<10 N/mm2, 1’450 psi) and high strength concrete (up to 100 N/mm2, 14’500 psi)
- A large number of measurement points can be easily collected by the concrete test hammer and automatically evaluated according to statistical data
- The concrete test hammer offers automatic conversion to the required measurement unit (MPa, N/mm2, kg/cm2, psi)
- Ideally suited for on-site tests of concrete
- The concrete test hammer is suitable for testing a wide variety of concrete, mortar and rock
- Handy for difficult to access or confined test areas (i.e. working overhead)
Intuitive User Interface
The language independent user interface is simple to use and provides all of the functionality necessary for a rapid assessment of the structure. Practically every command can be activated either directly or in two consecutive steps.
Data Acquisition and Processing
- Pre-programmed statistical methods in accordance with all of the major standards assures an error free, rapid determination of the rebound value.
- Reduced dispersion and direct conversion to compressive strength based on validated curves, regional curves or user defined curves bring improved accuracy to compressive strength estimates.
- All data is automatically saved and the last 20 series may be reviewed in the data list.
Data Analysis made simple
The Windows based software Hammer link unlocks the full capabilities of the Silver-Schmidt PC version, making it an even more powerful instrument for structural assessment.
- Extended memory usage
- Rapid uniformity testing with the summary view
- User defined conversion curves (polynomial and exponential)
- User defined statistical methods
- Export to third party software
LCN674 Type L: Low impact energy. Suitable for brittle objects or structures less than 100 mm (3.9”) thick.
Supplied as: Silver-Schmidt including battery charger with USB cable, data carrier with software, carrying strap, grinding stone, chalk, documentation and carrying bag.
|Impact energy||0.735 Nm|
|Hammer mass||135 g|
|Spring constant||0.26 N/mm|
|Spring extension||75 mm (2.95”)|
|Housing dimensions||55 x 55 x 255 mm (2.16” x 2.16” x 9.84”)|
|Weight||570 g (1.3 lb)|
|PC application||Hammer link Software|
|Display||17 x 71 pixels; graphic / alphanumeric|
|Power consumption||~13 mA measuring, ~4 mA setup and review, ~0.02 mA idle|
|Battery life||>5000 impacts (before recharging)|
|Charger connection||USB type B (5V, 100 mA)|
|Concrete compressive strength||10-100 N/mm2 (1450-14500 psi)|
|Operating temperature||0 to 50 °C (32 to 122 °F)|
|Storage temperature||-10 to 70 °C (14 to 158 °F)|
- Standard 2-year limited warranty on electronic parts of the concrete test hammer
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.