|Standards||EN 932-5; ISO 565, 3310-1, 3310-2; ASTM E11, 323; BS 410-1, 410-2|
|UTG-0311||Sieve Shaker with Time Adjustment for Ø200/300 mm (Ø8”/12”) Frame Sieves|
|UTG-0312||Sieve Shaker with Frequency and Time Adjustment, for Ø200/300 mm (Ø8”/12”) Frame Sieves|
|UTG-0317||Noise Reduction Box for UTG-0311 and UTG-0312 Sieve Shakers|
|Models for 220-240V 50 Hz, 1 ph.||UTG-0311||UTG-0312|
|Models for 110-120V 60 Hz, 1 ph.||UTG-0311-N||UTG-0312-N|
- The UTG-0311 and UTG-0312 Sieve Shakers impart a circular motion to the material being sieved so that it makes a slow progression over the surface of the sieve.
- They are equipped with a dynamic power source which ensures the right vibration is imparted to the sieves and sample for fast, accurate and reproducible tests.
- The vertical movement is fixed to ensure the sample spends maximum time on the sieve surface.
- The unique vibratory action also helps keep the apertures clear and free from binding.
- The UTEST Sieve Shakers are fitted with a very efficient clamping device that ensures sieves are held firmly without over-tightening and allows them to be quickly removed and replaced.
- The timer can be pre-set for any duration up to 60 minutes.
- The UTG-0312 model has the additional frequency adjustment property.
|Sieve Capacity||12 pieces of 200 (8”) mm sieves + pan and cover|
|8 pieces of 300 mm (12”) sieves + pan and cover|
|UTG-0311 and UTG-0312||UTG-0317|
|Dimensions||680x680x1180 mm (Packed)||650x650x1230 mm|
|Weight (approx.)||140 kg (Packed)||80 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.