|Standards||EN 932-5; ISO 565, 3310-1, 3310-2; ASTM E11, 323; BS 410-1, 410-2|
|UTG-0323||Sieve Shaker with Frequency and Time Adjustment, for 200/300/400 mm (8”/12”/16”) Dia. Frame Sieves|
|UTG-0327||Noise Reduction Box for UTG-0323, UTG-0326 and UTG-0328 Sieve Shakers|
|Models for 220-240V 50-60 Hz, 1 ph.||UTG-0323|
|Models for 110-120V 60 Hz, 1 ph.||UTG-0323 -N|
- The UTG-0423 Sieve Shaker is fitted with a very efficient clamping device that ensures sieves are held firmly without over-tightening and allows them to be quickly removed and replaced.
- Non-corrodible and non-metallic springs makes the UTD-0423 a maintenance-free device.
- The shaker is fitted with a timer which can be pre-set to any duration up to 60 minutes.
- The UTG-0423 sieve shaker has been specially designed to operate with heavy samples without loss of performance.
- It is equipped with a dynamic power source which ensures the right vibration is imparted to the sieves and sample for fast, accurate and reproducible tests.
- The vertical movement is fixed to ensure the sample spends maximum time on the sieve surface.
- The unique vibratory action also helps keep the apertures clear and free from binding.
|Sieve Capacity||15 pieces of 200 mm (8”) sieves + pan and cover|
10 pieces of 300 mm (12”) sieves + pan and cover
7 pieces of 400 mm (16”) sieves + pan and cover
|Dimensions||830x930x1450 mm (Packed)|
|Weight (approx.)||200 kg (Packed)|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.