For setting time evaluation
|Tariff||843061 00 0|
- Spring type penetrometer used to evaluate the setting time of mortar.
- The unit consists of a special calibrated spring dynamometer with a pressure-indicating scale on the stem of the handle.
- The device is capable of measuring the penetration force with an accuracy of 62 lbf (10N) and shall have a capacity of at least 130 lbf (600N).
- Supplied complete with a set of 6 stainless needles in the following sizes, in a wooden carrying case.
- Needles: 645mm², 323mm², 161mm², 65mm², 32mm², 16mm²
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.