Seropet was developed for aspirating liquids by glass or plastic pipettes ranging from the volume of 1 ml up to 100 ml.
- The particularly light structure ensures comfortable use even when used for a long time and its particular configuration also makes it ideal for under hood uses.
- The buttons are very easy to access for choosing different modes depending on the volume pipette being used and viscosity of the liquid to aspirate.
- It is protected from crossed contamination in the event of excessive aspiration by the filter on the aspiration device and the safety valve.
- It is supplied complete with battery charger, protective PTFE hydrophobic filter (0.2 μm) and an adhesive support for attachment to the laboratory bench.
- Two different work modes: quick and normal, with continuous or pulsating adjustment
- The pipette housing is autoclavable
- Supplied with safety valve to block aspiration excesses
- Equipped with autoclavable protective hydrophobic anti-aerosol filter
- The special parking fins make it possible to set it down on the bench to prevent contamination of the pipette being used
- Highly sensitive internal valves to get precision also with small volumes
- The NiMH battery supplied has an autonomy of up to 8 hours with continuous work and up to 1,000 charge cycles
- The indicator light warns when the battery charge is about to become exhausted
|LPW1295-10||Seropet||Volume 1 ml – 100 ml|
|LPW1360||Two PTFE filters||0,20 μm – 0,45 μm|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.