Bitumen and Bituminous Binders
|Standard||EN 1426; ASTM D5; AASHTO T49|
|UTB-0120||Semi-Automatic Digital Bitumen Penetrometer|
|UTB-0122||Sample Cup, Ø 55×35 mm, stainless steel|
|UTB-0123||Sample Cup, Ø 70×45 mm, stainless steel|
|UTB-0124||Penetration Needle, 2,5 g|
|UTB-0125||Transfer Dish for UTB-0120, UTB-0126 and UTB-0130|
|Models for 220-240V 50-60 Hz, 1 ph.||UTB-0120|
|Models for 110-120V 60 Hz, 1 ph.||UTB-0120-N|
- The UTB-0120 Semi-Automatic Digital Bitumen Penetrometer is used to determine the penetration of bituminous samples under constant load, time and temperature.
- The Penetrometer consists of a frame with a levelling screws and screw gear assembly with handwheel for vertical adjustment, a digital penetration measurement gauge with 0.01 mm resolution/readability, a digital timer, a magnifying lens and a low voltage illuminator mounted on flexible arms.
- Penetration time 0-99 sec can be set up by user with the digital timer
- The timer will allow the needle to free fall into the sample for the engaged time interval and then lock the needle from advancing while providing a direct reading of the test results.
- A thermometer (IP38, ASTM 17C or 63C) required for the test should be ordered separately.
The Semi-Automatic Digital Penetrometer is supplied complete with:
- Penetration Needle, 2,5g, 1 piece
- Needle holder
- Weights of 50g and 100 g
- Transfer Dish
- Sample Cup Ø 55×35 mm, 3 pieces, stainless steel
|Weight (approx.)||16 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated in this brochure.