Bitumen and Bituminous Binders
|Standards||ASTM D88; AASHTO T72|
|UTB-1300||Saybolt Two-Tube Digital Viscometer|
|UTB-1302||Filter Funnel with Wire Mesh and Clip, for UTAS-1300|
|UTB-1304||Withdrawal Tube for UTAS-1300|
|UTB-1306||Saybolt Viscosity Thermometer Set, for UTAS-1300, 6 pcs.|
|UTB-1308||Saybolt Viscosity Flask, Glass, 60 ml|
|UTB-1310||Heat Transfer Oil for UTAS-1300, 5 lt.|
|Models for 220-240V 50-60 Hz, 1 ph.||UTB-1300|
|Models for 110-120V 60 Hz, 1 ph.||UTB-1300-N|
- The UTB-1300 Saybolt Viscometer is used to determine empirical measurement of Saybolt Viscosity of petroleum products at specified temperatures.
- The time it takes for a 60mL sample to flow through a tube with a specified diameter (furol or universal) is measured and reported in seconds.
- The viscometer can be used for temperatures between 21 and 99 °C (70 to 210 °F)
- The viscometer includes water-oil bath, stirrer, cooling coil, electric heater with digital thermo regulator.
- Viscosity Thermometer set consists of 6 thermometers with the temperature ranges; 19 to 27°C, 34 to 42°C, 49 to 57°C, 57 to 65°C, 79 to 87°C (250 mm length) and 95 to 103°C where each thermometer has 0.1°C subdivisions.
- Filter funnel, withdrawal tube and thermometer set should be ordered separately.
The Saybolt Two-Tube Digital Viscometer is supplied complete with;
- Universal Orifice, 2 pcs
- Furol Orific, 2 pcs
- Thermometer Support, 2 pcs
- Heat Transfer Oil, 5 lt
- Saybolt viscosity flask, glass, 60 ml, 2 pcs.
- Stopper, 2 pcs
- 3 m Plastic Hose
|Weight (approx.)||10 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.