General and Geometric Properties
|Standards||EN 933–8; ASTM D2419; AASHTO T176; UNI 8520–15; UNE 83131; CNR No. 27|
|UTA-0500E||Sand Equivalent Test Set, EN Model|
|UTA-0500A||Sand Equivalent Test Set, ASTM Model|
|UTA-0502E||Sand Equivalent Measuring Two Graduated Cylinder, EN|
|UTA-0502A||Sand Equivalent Measuring Graduated Cylinder, ASTM|
|UTGH-1425||Moisture Content Tin Sand Equivalent Measuring Tin with Lid, Aluminium, Ø:55 mm x h:35 mm|
|UTA-0506||Sand Equivalent Siphon Assembly|
|UTA-0507E||Sand Equivalent Test Plunger Assembly, EN|
|UTA-0507A||Sand Equivalent Weighted Foot Assembly, ASTM|
|UTA-0515||Washing and Flocculating Solution (Stock Solution), 1 lt|
- The Sand Equivalent test set is used to determine the fines of aggregates.
- The test set is supplied with 4 transparent acrylic plastic measuring cylinders, siphon assembly (irrigator tube with valve, solid rubber stopper, siphon tube and hose, blow tube) 5 lt. plastic can, weighted foot assembly, measuring can, wide-mouth funnel, and ruler.
- UTA-0515 Washing and Flocculating (Stock Solution) should be ordered separately.
The Sand Equivalent Test Set is supplied complete with:
- Transparent Graduated Acrylic Plastic Measuring Cylinder, 4 units for UTA-0500A,
- Transparent Acrylic Plastic Measuring Cylinder – 4 units for UTA-0500E,
- Siphon Assembly (irrigator tube with valve, solid rubber stopper, siphon tube and hose, blow tube,
- Plastic can – 5 lt.
- Weighted Foot Assembly,
- Measuring Tin,
- Wide-Mouth Funnel,
- Special Carrying Case
|Weight (approx.)||4,6 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.