Compacted Road Base and Sub-base Soils
|Standards||ASTM D1556; AASHTO T181, T191|
|UTS-0950||Sand Cone Set 6.5″|
|UTS-0960||Sand Cone Set 12″|
|UTS-0952||Plastic Sand Jar 5 L, for UTS-0950|
|UTS-0954||Calibration Container for UTS-0950|
|UTS-0962||Density Cylinder, 12″|
- The UTS-0950 and UTS-0960 Sand Cone Sets are used for the determination of the degree of compaction on site.
- UTS-0950 includes double cone, plastic sand jar and base plate with flanged hole.
- Calibration container should be ordered separately.
- UTS-0962 Density Cylinder is used for determining in place density of compacted base courses containing large sizes of coarse aggregates.
- Density cylinder should be ordered separately.
|Product Code||Dimensions||Weight (approx.)|
|UTS-0950||300x300x550 mm||4 kg|
|UTS-0960||600x600x650 mm||15 kg|
|UTS-0962||470x320x260 mm||10 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.