Mechanical and Physical Properties
|Standards||EN 1097-6; BS 812-2; UNI 8520-13-16; ASTM C128; NLT 154; DIN 12039|
|UTA-0755||Sand Absorption (Abraham Cone) Set|
|UTA-0756||Sand Absorption (Abraham) Cone|
|UTA-0757||Tamping Rod Ø25 mm|
- The Sand Absorption Abraham Cone Set is used in determining the specific gravity and water absorption of fine aggregates smaller than 10 mm.
- The apparatus is manufactured from plated steel for protection against corrosion.
- The cone dimensions are:
- Upper diameter of 40 mm,
- lower diameter of 90 mm and 75 mm height,
- and the tamping rod has a 25 mm base diameter
- and approx. 340 g in weight.
- The abrasion loss rate of aggregates is calculated after the specified number of revolutions stated in the relevant standard.
|Weight (approx.)||0,5 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.