Bitumen and Bituminous Binders
|Standards||EN 12607-1; ASTM D2872|
|UTAS-0340A||Rolling Thin-Film Oven Test (RTFOT), ASTM|
|UTAS-0340E-T||Rolling Thin-Film Oven Test (RTFOT), EN 220-240 V 50 Hz, 1ph|
|UTAS-0342||Spare Glass Container for UTB-0340A and UTB|
|Models for 220-240 V 50 Hz, 1ph.||UTB-0340A-T|
|Models for 110-120V 60 Hz, 1 ph.||UTB-0340A-N|
|Models for 220-240V 60 Hz, 1 ph.||UTB-0340A-N|
- Rolling Thin-Film Ovens are used for determination of the resistance to hardening of semisolid asphaltic materials/ bitumen or bituminous binders under the combined effects of heat and air with the rolling thin-film oven test (RTFOT) method.
- The Internal chamber of UTB-0340A and UTB-0340E are manufactured from stainless steel, insulated with fiberglass or similar, the door has a symmetrically located window.
- The ovens have a programmable temperature controller which works in PID mode and digital display system.
- Grade A platinum resistance thermometer is used for measuring and controlling the temperature of the oven.
- The temperature can be read from the digital unit placed on the oven.
- Over temperature controlled by a mechanical switch. Conforming to the CE Directives.
- Air Compressor should be ordered separately. Maximum pressure should not exceed 2 bar when an air compressor is used.
The Rolling Thin-Film Ovens are supplied complete with”:
- Glass Containers, 8 pcs.
- Air-Drying Unit (UTGE-3572)
- Transparent Hose, 8/5,5mm (OD/ID), 3m.
|Weight (approx.)||62 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.