assessment of bearing condition by vibration analysis
- Vibration analysis is a key tool in estimating the condition of a roller bearing.
- The slow change in the vibration spectrum provides indications of the remaining life of a bearing and can be used as a criterion for its replacement.
- The spectral distribution can deliver accurate information on the type and location of the damage.
- This accessory setup contains six roller bearings on which different faults can be detected and explained.
- The radial load on the bearing can be set within broad limits using the belt drive accessory set PT 500.14(setting of belt tension; fixed load).
- The accessory setup is mounted on the base plate of the machinery diagnostic base system PT 500.
- To measure and evaluate the experiment, the computerised vibration analyser PT 500.04is required.
- It includes all the necessary sensors, a measuring amplifier and analysis software to record the vibration phenomena.
- investigation of the vibrations of roller bearings
- roller bearing with damage to outer race
- roller bearing with damage to inner race
- roller bearing with damage to a roller body
- roller bearing with combined damage
- long-running roller bearing
- new and undamaged roller bearing
- radial loading of bearings with PT 500.14 (belt drive)
- accessory set for PT 500 machinery diagnostic training system
- stackable storage system to house the components
- Pendulum ball bearing of type NU204-E-TVP2:
- inside diameter: Ø 20mm
- outside diameter: Ø 47mm
- width: 14mm
- number of rollers: 12
Dimensions & Weight:
- L x W x H: 400x300x120mm (storage system)
- Weight: approx. 4kg
- vibrational spectrum of the running noise of roller bearings
- familiarisation with the envelope analysis
- influence of damage to outer race, inner race or roller body, on the spectrum
- estimating service lives of roller bearings
- influence of the lubricant on the vibration spectrum
- detection of faulty roller bearings
- understanding and interpreting frequency spectra
- use of a computerised vibration analyser
Scope of Delivery:
- 6 roller bearings
- 1 bearing block
- 2 circlips
- 1 circlip pliers
- 1 storage system with foam inlay
- 1 manual
- comparison of bearings with different faults
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.